Mobile Dustless Blasting Services in Burlington, NC
Dustless Blasting is the perfect tool for paint rust removal & surface restoration. It works by mixing water and abrasive inside the blast tank. Because the water reduces friction and prevents heat, there is no risk of warping. We use recycled bottle glass, which is more effective, cheaper, less harmful to the blasted surface and safer for the environment than traditional blasting media. Our blaster is mobile and can be taken nearly anywhere.
Restore Surfaces with Safe, Eco-Friendly Dustless Blasting
Unlike traditional sandblasting that removes sand from its natural locations, we use fine abrasives made from recycled glass for the majority of our projects. It's our preferred blast media because it is clean, cheap, and works effectively. The abrasives don’t harm the environment and won't impact your lawn or garden.
For tougher jobs like epoxies and powder coating, we may switch to garnet. Our experts introduce water to these abrasives, increasing their mass and the energy our equipment is able to put out. They are capable of hitting target areas much harder than traditional dry blasting, without creating problematic dust clouds.
• Mobility - You can bring your project to us, or we can come to you.
• Faster - the Dustless Blaster can strip a car in under 2 hours.
• Minimal Dust - the abrasive gets trapped in water and grounded, eliminating the plume of dust.
• Lower Abrasive Consumption - uses less media to do more work.
• Flexibility - can use almost any abrasive on almost any substrate.
• No Warping - the water prevents friction and won’t warp thin metal like sandblasting will.
• Leaves a Paint Ready Surface - the rust inhibitor decontaminates the metal leaving a clean, chloride free paint ready surface.